- Public Utilities
- Public Utilities FAQs
Public Utilities FAQs
- Can I put the utilities in my name for someone else?
- Does someone have to be at the location for utilities to be connected?
- What can I do if I think my meter has been misread?
- I have already moved out of town and need my utilities cut off, can I request this service over the telephone?
- I have recently gotten divorced. How do I get the account changed to reflect the divorce decree?
- I have recently gotten married, how do I get my name changed on my account?
- I have moved out. How do I get my name off a joint account?
- If I am out of town and cannot make it into City Hall, can I send someone in with my information to do my connect for me?
- Can I connect my utilities over the phone?
- What are your hours?
- How much does it cost to connect utilities?
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
- Do I have to pay to transfer my utilities within the service area?
- Do you have a plan where you can average your bill?
- Does the City give discounts to senior citizens or to persons that are disabled?
- Does the City offer any type of payment plan?
- Does the Utility Office accept check payments over the phone?
- I think I still owe money on an old bill. Can you tell me how much I owe?
- My account was turned off for non-pay. Is there some place where I can pay in the evening to get my utilities reconnected?