Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
City of Hamilton, City of Hico, and Hamilton County officials met today at 1:00pm and have confirmed the first case of COVID-19 in the Hamilton Healthcare System.
While response alternatives continue to be discussed, there are a number of issues (enforcement, qualification for funding, etc.) that must be considered, so at this time, everyone is asked to do your best to STOP THE SPREAD by continuing to follow these guidelines:
(1) Stay home if you or anyone in your family is sick.
(2) Do NOT overwhelm our Healthcare System - if you are ill, call before you go to your health provider; most people do not need to be hospitalized.
(3) Practice good hygiene – disinfect surfaces, wash your hands frequently, and do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
(4) Avoid contact with other people if at all possible.
(5) If it is essential to leave your home, practice Social Distancing.
City and County officials will continue to closely monitor the situation and will keep everyone informed. Please do not spread or fall victim to rumors.